Hi friends, and happy Friday!
Things have been crazy at fiber and sustenance central this week, but wanted quickly pop in with a few new favorites:
- I love traditional patchwork quilts, but I’m no quilter. So this might be the perfect blanket for me!
- How cute is this cropped, wrap sweater — perfect for summer to fall wear, I think!
- I’ve mentioned my love of Fruity Knitting before, but the second to last episode was particularly great. Andrew and Andrea interviewed Carson Demers, who just published a book on the ergonomics of knitting, and his interview gives a lot to think about for taking care of your body while you knit!
- Not strictly knitting, but related to aches and knitting — I am a big fan of the Yoga with Adrienne YouTube channel, and she recently released a fifteen minute video for neck and shoulder pain — perfect for when your neck and shoulders get tight from a long knitting sesh! (In fact, I need to try this routine again tonight, as I’ve been having some wicked neck pains!)
- And while we’re on the topic of self-care, I really enjoyed this post, published on Mason Dixon Knitting, on the subject of self-care and routine … again, not strictly knitting related, but a very good read!
- And lastly, for a laugh, this post!
Alright, that’s all from me for the moment, but more to come soon (and sorry there are no pictures with this week’s post — must finish work for the day)! What’s got you excited and/or thinking this week?