Hi friends, and happy Friday!
How are we halfway through June?!?
Well, there’s been lots that caught my eye in the knitting world this week, so here’s a little batch of Friday Favorites to finish off the week!
- I’ll confess that I already have several pairs of knitting-related earrings (because I’m cool! But also, they’re pretty subtle) and I think this pair of silver yarn balls is adorable and needs to be added to the collection, ASAP.
- Have you seen Ella Gordon’s latest sweater design? Even though the temperature is nudging over 90 F as I type, I still really want to cast on for this woolly, worsted-weight sweater right. this. minute. — that’s true love!
- Looking for something lighter weight to knit? How about this adorable, new lace hat by Jane Lithgow or this simple pullover from the Pom Pom anniversary reboot (I love its vintage-y feel!)
- I stumbled across these skein coats earlier this week. They keep your yarn ball all tidy while you knit, apparently. How cute is this alpaca print one?!
- So, I’ve been having a yarn buying issue lately, in that I keep wanting to buy yarn. (Ok, this is always an issue, but it’s been more intense lately!) I spied this beautiful set of yellow yarn by Madelinetosh yesterday, and I’m in love. How cute would an all yellow So Faded sweater be?? Or a sock blanket yarn all in yellow? Must put it out of my mind … back away from the yarn …
Hope you’re all set for a lovely weekend! What’s caught your eye this week?