- This incredible colorwork blanket, improvised by georgievinsun on Raverly. You can read more about how she went about it on her blog. The skill and attention that went into it are just stunning …. I’m really in awe of it!
- This knitted sheep. It’s knitted, and it’s a sheep. Need I say more? (Except I will: it’s from a new collection by Susan B. Anderson of designs out of her brand new yarn line. I’m excited to try it at some point!)
- I think I could spend every day in this tunic. (The only non-colorwork pattern of this list — I must have stranding on the brain!)
- I’ve discussed my love of Thea Colman’s patterns before, and somehow I missed the release last month of this hat. Love, love, love!
- These brand new mitts, by another favorite designer, Bristol Ivy.
- This cute, simple idea for festive napkins rings.
- We’re trying out this creamy baked butternut squash recipe as a Thanksgiving side this year, and I’m very excited about it.
- I’m also keen to try this three-ingredient (not including salt and pepper) sausage cabbage bake — it seems like a very easy dinner!
- And while we’re on the subject of sausage, I also want to try out this lentil, sausage and chard soup.
What are you feeling excited about this week? Favorite Thanksgiving recipes? New pattern or yarn releases? As always, I’d love to hear about them in the comments! And you can find previous Friday Favorites here.